Thursday 4 August 2011

Episode 5 teaser stills

As promised here are the stills for the episode 5 teaser:

I'm still having a life-shortening experience trying to put text between the pictures, so her are my observations. I'm really pleased with the look of this trailer. New characters, new locations and more action.

First of all the characters. The slightly scruffy guy seems to be a friend of Walzer's judging by the smiling and hugging. I have to wonder if he's the same person who was on the end of the phone at the end of episode 4. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

The action in pictures 3 and 4 seem to show a chase scene. Who is the out of focus person in 4? Looks like Walzer to me.

In the trailer of the few seconds in pic 6 there seems to be a military camouflage uniform walk past. This would concur with the rest of the trailer that the quarantine is being shut down.

I love the final pic. I can't wait to find out what they're looking at.

As usual please post any comments or theories below.


















No comments:

Post a Comment